- Turkey is a unique country located at the junction of Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East and blending world cultures.
- Eurosoil will have the attraction point for sectoral companies, specialists and researchers.
- 14,9% of Turkey’s land is forestic and 27% of the lands are agricultural lands. As a result, agriculture and soil are still very important to Turkish economy.
- Turkish government is giving a crucial support to the soil related projects.
- Soil Science Society of Turkey is a powerful NGO which helps governmental organizations to develop projects about desertification and soil usage.
- A premium opportunity to meet your peers and affiliate your company with your target audience at this one-stop source for planners, operators, central and local government officers, environmental engineering consultants and research companies.
- Ideally position your products and services at soil society
- Take a leadership position and play a major role within the soil related sectors.